NWTA Oakridge Shuttle Tour - CLOSED
Three Days of Shuttle Riding! $170
99 miles, 7600 feet of climbing, 29,600 feet of descending (yeah, that's right)
- Sorry, event cap has been reached. Meet at Oregon Adventures in Oakridge 30 minutes before the specified time.
- You are responsible for knowing your capability, this is an extremely advanced event.
- You are responsible for you and your equipment being both capable and in PRIME condition for your safety and the enjoyment of all participants
- You are responsible for all of your own food, hydration, and camping fees
- Event leader reserves the right to screen participants as needed in order to ensure the above. I just want to make sure everyone is safe and has a good time.
- Leave your downhill bikes at home, you WILL be climbing. A lot.
- Bring Tecnu Poison Oak soap
Register and Pay: https://oregon-adventures.com/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=22
Northwest Trail Alliance is utilizing Oregon Adventures shuttle services to do the 4th Annual NWTA Oakridge Shuttle Tour. If you want to pick and choose what to do, feel free to set up your own itenerary directly with Oregon AdventuresFriday - Salmon Creek Campground
- 6 pm Setting up camp. Bring cash or check for purchasing a campsite as needed, and to pay for each additional vehicle. I'm going to try to get some sites staked out at noon.
- 4 miles east of Oakridge along Salmon Creek. Hwy 58 east to Oakridge. Turn left at the signal to downtown. From downtown, follow Salmon Creek Road (FS Road 24) for 6 miles to Salmon Creek Falls Campground.
- 9 am 6 trails, 17,000 feet of descending, 3,500 feet of climbing, and 45 miles of sweet single track including Alpine, "The Double" (Lawler and Hardesty Trails), Larison Rock, Flat Creek and Aubrey Mountain trails. Whew!
- 6 pm (Time is approximate)- Potluck and Hopworks Pony Keg (if we can work out the logistics)Sunday 'Rest' - MFW and Moon Point Shuttle
- 9 am MFW 22 mile 5400 foot descent 200 foot climb along the upper Middle Fork Willamette segment from Timpanogas to the bottom of Moon Point.
- Option - 8 mile 800 foot climb Lollipop out and back to the top of Indigo and June Lake after being dropped off at the top of Timpanogas before the MFW descent.
- 3/4 pm Moon Point (Time is approximate and dependent on the MFW group, could be earlier, could be later) - 6.75 mile 3200 foot descent Moon Point Shuttle after MFW. We will be shuttling ourselvesMonday 'Finale' - Alpine, Tire Mountain, Winberry
- 9 am 24 mi 6400 foot descent 3100 foot climb.
- 3 pm Consider yourself now the proud member of the infamous NWTA Oakridge shuttle Ranks. Have a dip in the river and don't fall asleep on the drive home.