Awesomeland: Women of Dirt will premiere in Portland on 2/25 presented by Pedal Nation

dvd cover

Pedal Nation has organized a Portland premiere of new film by Bones Over Metal!  Purchase your tickets on ORBike now because there is limited seating!

Date:
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Time:
7:00pm - 9:00pm
Street:
2522 Southeast Clinton Street
City/Town:
Portland, OR

Awesome Land: Women Of Dirt is a unique look into the world of Downhill
Racing, Dirt Jumping and Freeriding. This film looks through the eyes
of the wondrous women that have helped grow the sport of Gravity
Mountain Biking with their strength and courage. Other mountain bike
films have overlooked these vibrant and dedicated women, but no longer!  http://bonesovermetal.com/womenofdirt/

Awesome
Land: Women Of Dirt celebrates the mountain bike while celebrating the
women who love them. A beautiful and energetic film that opens a window
into an awesome world.

The Lady Riders staring in this film:
Tammy Donahugh, Stephanie Nychka, Cierra Smith, Emily Johnston, Lisa
Myklak, Jill Kintner, Leana Gerrard, Dawn Cashen, Katrina Strand, Kathy
Pruitt, and Darcy Turenne.

Wanna see a trailer?  Check out YouTube Women of Dirt Official Trailer

All Ages show - tickets are $10 online only at www.orbike.com

Be sure to get your tickets now. Online registration only at: http://www.orbike.com/servlet/com.gcm.servlet.event.EventView?commodityID=37047&command=createProcurement&supplierID=369

Doors open at 7:00pm. Movie starts at 7:30pm. Come early to pick up door prize ticket, stickers and other door prizes.

Door prizes and schwag will be given away the night of the show with a purchase of movie ticket.

A
portion of ticket proceeds will be Donated directly to Medial Teams
International to support the earthquake relief effort in Haiti.
Find out more: http://www.medicalteams.org

gonna be good times! 

gonna be good times!  Can't wait!   Bringing my wife and daughter to see this too.

o ya

o ya

not much interest on this

not much interest on this forum. Are you all road mountain bikers? 

Not much but politics here.

Not much but politics here. Hence the need for Westside, Growlers, Pedal Nation, pdx.mtb, carey's Pinkbike crowd, and the numerous MeetUp noob groups. But, Hack you knew that already. ;)

Thought PDXMtb merged

Thought PDXMtb merged with PUMP and that's how NWTA was born.   that was old news.  Half the board is pdx.mtb folks.  that's the way things roll with a non-profit.  people roll off the board, people roll on.  The new blood is important to keep things exciting.

I waited for the change in leadership before signing on as a member.

yep

yep

It's a strange bunch

It's a strange bunch fer sure.   There's communication happening but it's off radar.   Perhaps cuz there is a lot of political baggage with such an old organization which is reinventing itself.   I dunno.

Might be cuz there's people listening... shhh... did you hear that?

Much IS happening tho, and I can't wait until wraps are off the cool stuff that's going down.