Planning for Trail Builders camp and ride at Stub State Park

Saturday, May 29th is the date when NWTA will be hosting a super sized build day out at Stub.  It'll be historic day and good times... by then we hope to be opening mountain biking zone (for mountain biking only) up to the public (there's items left which OPRD need to perform and by then it should be ready - especially with help of Fat Tire Farm dedicated trail build resource helping)!

After build day we'll be getting together at the Cabin village conference center for some cake and BBQ potluck to celebrate the historic partnership agreement between OPRD and NWTA.  That night we'll also be camping.  No cost for volunteers who work that day.

Contact me (joer at nw-trail.org) if you have questions about camping or if you plan to do walk-in tent camping (they are first-come but if we have a list then can get someone out early to nab a spot for you).  Here's info about Stub with link to reservation system --http://www.oregonstateparks.org/park_255.php   Their reservation system is down until April 14th after which those who want to camp can make reservations for a spot (RV, walk-in tent, or cabins can be reserved, for day-of there's also first-come-first-serve walk-in sites). 

If you plan to attend either build day with BBQ or doing overnight camping, put yourself down as "Attending" this thru Facebook event -- http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=114273645252674 

Sunday, May 30th we'll have two group rides to choose from - beginners or intermediate.   Please RSVP for which group ride you want to be head out with.  See NWTA event calendar for details.   The intermediate ride isn't more technical its just got more distance involved (starts from Buxton trailhead instead of inside Stub park).

Just to be

Just to be clear...

If you want an RV spot, reserved drive-up tent camp spot, or cabin, then you'll need to reserve for your party thru the reservation system (after April when it comes back online) at link above.

If you plan to camp at walk-in tent camp spot which are first-come first-serve, then let me know and I'll get someone to nab spot for you early Saturday, May 29th morning.

Need help with BBQ potluck.  There will be grills and a full kitchen (refrigerator, sink, and all that).  But need people to bring some stuff to share.  So get a hold of me.