Join Northwest Trail Alliance and IMBA!
Northwest Trail Alliance is a local, all-volunteer non-profit organization. Memberships funds cover the majority of our annual budget. There is also strength in numbers. Growing membership numbers empower us when dealing with federal, state and local land agencies, governments, and legislators.
Dual NWTA/IMBA membership starts at just $30! Join Now - Sign Up Online! (via IMBA's web site)
In December 2009, Northwest Trail Alliance became a Chapter of IMBA (International Mountain Bike Association). If you join Northwest Trail Alliance as a new member or renew your existing membership, you will now automatically enjoy being a member of IMBA, at no extra cost. Basic annual membership is $30 for individuals, $50 for the whole family.
If you plan to contribute more than the basic membership fee, after joining here please make a separate donation directly to NWTA on our Donate page. Those funds will go directly toward local mountain bike advocacy.
- Help protect and improve mountain bike trail access in Portland, NW Oregon and SW Washington.
- Support our trail building and trail maintenance activities.
- Participate in local rides and events with great people who love off-road cycling and who are stewards of the trails.
- Keep informed on trail access issues in our region.
- Support the wonderful work that IMBA is doing at the national level.
- Enjoy a variety of IMBA member benefits.
- Make new friends!
- Volunteer your time and talent to improve mountain biking in our region.