Logos & Branding Guidelines
Please read through the guidelines below before making a selection of the logo art you need. Please do not alter the graphics in any way. Do not change the colors, proportions, words, style, etc. If you have any questions or need a customized logo, please contact Marketing@NW-Trail.org.
Our logo comes in four variations (see below). The preferred variations are the combined NWTA/IMBA logo in landscape or portrait version. Occassionally, the NWTA-only version is used because of space constraints or to avoid redundancy (i.e. when the IMBA logo is already represented elsewhere in the artwork).
Color Use & Recommended File Types
- Whenever possible, use the color logos.
- For B&W projects, please use the B&W logos, as the color logos do not degrade well to greyscales.
- For web, e-newsletters, and MS Office projects, use the PNG files.
- For print materials and Adobe Illustrator/InDesign projects, use the PDF files.
- All screen color files are using green CMYK (75%, 20%, 90%, 0%) and grey CMYK (55%, 45%, 45%, 10%).
- All print color files are using green CMYK (75%, 10%, 90%, 0%) and grey CMYK (55%, 45%, 45%, 10%).
- When using a 2-color print process, it's fine to substitute the grey with a halftone of black (K-60%)
- When using a spot color print process, please spec the following colors:
NWTA green: Pantone 362U (uncoated) or Pantone 363C (coated).
NWTA grey: Pantone Cool Grey 9U (uncoated) or Pantone Cool Grey 8C (coated).
Additional IMBA branding guidelines and logo artwork can be found at http://www.imba.com/resources/logos/index.html
When printing in B&W, please use one of the B&W versions below, as the color logo does not degrade very well to greyscales.