Portland Bike Swap Meet 2010 - presented by Northwest Trail Alliance
Looking to find the best deals on bike related merchandise? From the smallest parts to some cool vintage bikes, join us at the largest Bike Swap Meet in the Portland area.
- All types of bikes: road, mountain, cross, commuter, BMX, kids bikes,... heck, even unicycles!
- Find bike parts, bike components, full bikes, bike crafts, and more!
- For a partial list of what will be on sale, check out our Vendor Directory
- Bid in a silent auction for a brand spankin' new Spot Longboard 29er, donated by Cyclepath.
- Enter our raffle and win cool prizes, including an admission to Mountain Bike Oregon, a Yakima Roof Rack, courtesy of Rack Attack, a Wabi Woolens jersey, a fully decked-out 29-er Kona "Donor Build," donated by Shimano, Sellwood Cycle, Bike N Hike, Revolver Bikes, Camas, Oregon Bike Shop & other awesome prizes!
- Chill with a coffee while striking up a conversation with fellow riders - Freshly brewed coffee by Nossa Familia Coffee
- Convenient bike parking generously provided by BikeRacker
- Free bike clinics by Tori of Gracie's Wrench: 11 AM Basic Maintenance - 1 PM Flat Repair
All proceeds benefit Northwest Trail Alliance's efforts to maintain and build sustainable bike trails, advocate for offroad cycling opportunities, and promote responsible mountain biking.
10 AM – 11 AM: $5.00
11 AM – 2 PM: $2.00
2 PM – 3 PM: FREE
Children under 16 years old: FREE
Make sure to bring cash! There is no ATM on-site and most vendors won’t accept credit cards or checks.
Seller Spaces for the Portland Bike Swap to be held Feb. 28 are SOLD OUT. If you would like to be added to our email list for the next event, please email email@example.com
Do you have only a couple items to sell? Or you like to combine the easy with the good? Just donate your stuff to us and we will sell it at the swap meet. 100% of the proceeds will benefit Northwest Trail Alliance, and you'll have more room in your garage!
You can drop off donated items at the swap meet (look for the NWTA booth) or on Tue Feb 23 at our monthly social (NW Lucky Lab 6-9pm). Please no broken or worn-out items.
More Info: contact Amy Singmaster (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Thanks to the following sponsors for their generous support of the Portland Bike Swap Meet: